Acceptable Use Policy
In addition to the Master Service Agreement and TOS, this AUP governs the use of ServersandColo’s (IBITS Technology Solutions) services. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and ServersandColo regarding the interpretation of this AUP, ServersandColo’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, contact support@ServersandColo.in
All ServersandColo colocation, dedicated server, media/stream hosting, or web hosting customers are bound by the following Acceptable Use Policy. This document may be updated from time to time. Please consult this site periodically for the most recent revision of this document.
No ServersandColo customer shall:
- Do anything illegal or anything that adversely affects ServersandColo’s legal interests. The following list is non-exclusive, and should not be considered license to commit other illegal activities not specified below. All illegal activity is prohibited, and ServersandColo will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies investigating and/or prosecuting such activities.
- Cracking/Hacking – attempts to access accounts or systems other than the user’s own accounts or systems or an account or system that the user has been explicitly authorized to access is illegal under Indian law.
- Any form of pornography (which includes child pornography)– as defined by Indian law. This is strictly prohibited and dealt with quickly and harshly.
- Interstate gambling – because Internet traffic generally ignores state and country boundaries, any Internet based gambling site is restricted by Indian law.
- Pyramid schemes or fraud – are illegal under a number of Indian, State and Local laws.
- Theft of services – attempts to utilize services that are not contracted for is considered theft and will be dealt with as such.
- Harassment – use of ServersandColo’s network to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person is prohibited.
Please consult an attorney if you are unsure of the legal status of your activities.
- Do anything that threatens the integrity of ServersandColo’s network or the utilization thereof by other persons.
- Denial of Service (DOS) attacks – no customer will commit a DOS attack against any ServersandColo customer’s host, or any other host on the Internet. Similarly, no ServersandColo customer will willfully or negligently allow incitement of others to attack any host on ServersandColo’s network, or any other host on the Internet. Any customer who is being DoS/DDOs or is DoS/DDOsing from the EGI network will be subject to an admin fee and possible account termination.
- RBL- No customer shall do anything that could get any portion of ServersandColo’s IP space put on the RBL (Realtime Black List) as maintained by MAPS ( http://www.mail-abuse.com ) or other similar organizations, or perform activities that would cause portions of the Internet to refuse to route traffic to any portion of ServersandColo”s IP space. Any customer who get IP space listed on any SBL listing or Blacklist will be subjected to a removal fee and possible account termination.
- Perform actions that cause unusual load on ServersandColo servers (for example, mail servers, web servers, usenet servers, name servers, etc.), that cause slowness or denial of service to other ServersandColo customers.
- Do anything that threatens the Internet or any other network.
- No customer shall take actions that cause any portion of the Internet, or the Internet as a whole, to become unusable to any other portion of the Internet, or the Internet as a whole.
- No customer shall take actions that degrade the usefulness of the Internet, or any portion of the Internet, either through network degradation, flooding of usenet or email or so on.
- Spam – No customer shall send unsolicited commercial email, unsolicited mass mailings, spam or flood usenet newsgroups, or anything of that sort. If you have questions about what is allowed and what is not please refer email support@ServersandColo for clarification.
- No spam may originate from ServersandColo IP space.
- No spam may advertise sites or services located on ServersandColo IP space (even if the spam originates elsewhere).
- No ServersandColo customer shall use third party mail servers to relay spam. This is considered a DOS attack on the third party and will be treated as such.
- No customer shall participate in pyramid schemes or email chain letters.
- Use of ServersandColo’s facilities to provide software or lists for mass mailing unsolicited email is prohibited.
Furthermore, all ServersandColo customers must:
- Maintain the following email addresses and respond promptly to all email sent to these addresses:
- Maintain and enforce on their clients an AUP similar in scope and intent to this document.
- Maintain a policy requiring proper “From” and/or “Reply-To” headers for email and usenet postings.
- Maintain proper security on their mail server, to prevent the mail server from being used as a “spam amplifier” by third parties. Servers must restrict “email relaying.” (Not applicable to customers who do not maintain a mail server.)
ServersandColo reserves the right to terminate or interrupt any account in part or in full without refund for violation of these Acceptable Use Policy. In all but the most extreme or serious cases, good faith attempts will be made to resolve an issue without interruption of service. In cases where service has been terminated or interrupted, resolution will be handled on an individual case basis, at ServersandColo’s sole discretion.
For further explanation of any portion this document, and the terms set herein, or to determine whether your intended activities are permissible under the terms of this document, contact us at support@ServersandColo.
Partial List Unaccepted Materials(Subject to updation):
Unacceptable material on our servers include without limitation:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- IRCD (irc servers)
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale or distribution of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Bitcoin Miners
- PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate progams, etc)
Content “published or transmitted” via ServersandColo’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any service provided by ServersandColo.
- ServersandColo can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it’s at ServersandColo sole discretion to issue a refund !
- Occasionally, ServersandColo is required by law to submit customer information to law enforcement officials when presented with a valid subpoena with proper jurisdiction. Information requested is disclosed as directed pursuant to the subpoena. ServersandColo utilizes great care in keeping customer information safe and private and will only release information described in the subpoena. ServersandColo will notify customer of the information request as allowed by the subpoena at the same time fully complying to the request of the Law Enforcement Authorities.
- ServersandColo will exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the network or on the Customer’s websites,
- Use of any information obtained by way of ServersandColo is at the Customer’s own risk, and we specifically deny any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through our services.
- Connection speed represents the speed of connection to ServersandColo and does not represent guarantees of available end to end bandwidth. ServersandColo can only guarantee within its controlled network, availability of bandwidth to Customer’s subscribed Committed Information Rate”.
Customer shall not violate systems or network security measures instituted by Serversandcolo and any such violation may incur criminal or civil liability.